Are you looking for a Top Vein specialist near Paramus, New Jersey? You’re in the right place. We’ve helped thousands of happy patients just like you. We treat Spider and Varicose veins on legs and offer cutting edge treatments such as Sclerotherapy and Radiofrequency Ablation.
5 Reasons to Choose Our Vein Clinic in Paramus
- Board-Certified Vein Doctors: At our vein clinic in Paramus, your vein treatment will be handled by highly-reputable and trained vein doctors officially certified by the American Board of Venous and Lymphatic Medicine (ABVLM).
- IAC-Accredited Vein Clinics: Our vein clinic in Paramus is officially accredited by the Intersocietal Accreditation Commission (IAC), an organization that recognizes the country’s leading vein clinics for passing their rigorous demands, evaluations, and requirements for safety and efficacy.
- Minimally Invasive Vein Treatments: We only provide minimally invasive vein treatments that address the root cause of your vein problems and offer cosmetic relief. Furthermore, our treatments usually conclude within an hour with no extended recovery period or downtime, allowing you to resume your daily activities immediately. You can learn more about your vein treatment options here.
- Transparent Billing: Our Paramus vein clinic enforces transparent billing for all patients. As such, you receive a complete breakdown of your costs before your vein treatment begins, allowing you to make an informed decision about your treatment. We also handle your insurance coverage details on your behalf.
- Accessible Vein Clinic in Paramus: Our Paramus vein clinic is located in one of the most accessible parts of the town, a short drive from the Paramus Park Mall and Garden State Plaza. As such, our vein clinic is a few minutes from Englewood, Ridgewood, and most other neighboring towns in NJ.
Your Personalized Vein Care in New Jersey
Our vein doctors use the latest technologies and diagnostic tools to identify the root cause of your vein problems.
Chronic venous insufficiency (the root cause of most vein problems) is a common condition that affects over 30% of all Americans, but most people don’t seek treatment until the disease escalates into its latter stages, leading to skin disease, leg ulcers, and deep vein thrombosis. Our vein doctors use the latest diagnostic tools to identify the earliest stages of vein disease — you might experience leg heaviness, restless leg syndrome, throbbing leg veins, leg swelling, spider veins, and other seemingly benign problems at the initial stages.
Furthermore, we curate minimally invasive vein treatments that address your specific needs and concerns. Our nationally-recognized and board-certified vein doctors curate all treatments according to your unique goals. They discuss your symptoms, review your medical history and insurance coverage options, and run vascular imaging tests to curate a personalized vein treatment plan. Our considered and comprehensive vein care approach ensures optimal results with a negligible risk of recurrence or complications. They also walk you through every step of the vein treatment experience, so you can mentally prepare yourself.
Directions to Our Vein Clinic in Paramus, NJ
Our vein clinic in Paramus is just off the Garden State Parkway at 140 NJ-17 #103, a short drive from the Paramus Park Mall and Garden State Plaza. We offer plenty of parking spots, and you can reach our vein clinic in Paramus by following these directions:
- To get to our vein clinic near Englewood, travel down NJ-4 W.
- To get to our vein clinic near Ridgewood, travel down E Ridgewood Ave and NJ-17 S.
- To get to our vein clinic near Clifton, travel down US-46 E and Garden State Pkwy.
- To get to our vein clinic near Newark, travel down NJ-21 N or Garden State Pkwy.
- To get to our vein clinic near West Orange, travel down Garden State Pkwy.
- To get to our vein clinic near Parsippany-Troy Hills, travel down I-80 E and Garden State Pkwy.
- To get to our vein clinic near Trenton, travel down US-1 N and Garden State Pkwy or I-287 N.
- To get to our vein clinic near Washington, travel down I-78 E and Garden State Pkwy or I-287 N.
- To get to our vein clinic near Milford, travel down NJ-15 S and I-80 E or NJ-23 S.
- To get to our vein clinic near Poughkeepsie, travel down I-87 S and NJ-17 S or Palisades Interstate Pkwy S.
VEIN TREATMENT PARAMUS
Dr. Todd is a vein specialist and vascular doctor in New Jersey. He is highly sought after for his expertise and excellent outcomes in spider veins and varicose vein removal. He is proud to serve the New Jersey community at our vein clinic in Paramus and our vein clnic in Clifton.
Let us give you a Lifechanging Experience. Feel in love with your legs again!
BOOK AN APPOINTMENT NOW
Receive the best care in our state-of-the-art vein treatment facility
Join thousands of our happy patients!
Learn how to easily get to the Paramus NJ vein center.